Invitation: DanTermBank Workshop
Workshop title: Knowledge extraction, ontology construction and ontology validation – Principles, methods and applications.
We are pleased to invite you to a workshop which will be held within the framework of the DanTermBank project on Wednesday 24th October at Copenhagen Business School, Dalgas Have 15, 2000 Frederiksberg (Room SV108 – ground floor West). The speakers are:
- Khurshid Ahmad: AnOther Voice
- Amor Montané March: Presentation of TERMINUS 2.0
- Beatrice Daille: Presentation of TTC- Terminology Extraction, Translation tools and Comparable corpora.
- Youngja Park: The need for knowledge resource construction tool: Case study on emotion detection in email messages
- Tine Lassen: Automatic extraction of information about concepts
- Hanne Erdman Thomsen, Radu Dudici: Automatic ontology construction and validation – demo
See the programme by clicking this link.
Download the presentations from the workshop here.
Participation is free, but registration is necessary. Lunch is available at your own expense in the canteen, but coffee / tea will be served during the workshop.
Please send your registration (no later than October 19th 2012) to:
Anna Elisabeth Odgaard: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you.
The DanTermBank Project Team